Introducing Hydretain Root Zone Manager
Hydretain is a revolutionary new chemistry designed to reduce the watering requirements of plants and lawns. It’s blend of hygroscopic and humectant compounds attracts and holds free water molecules from the air within the soil matrix, and efficiently transfers them into the roots of your plants. This simple mechanism will result in healthy, vigorous and drought resistant landscapes.
Help Your North Texas Lawn Thrive – Even With Watering Restrictions!
Granulawn’s Hydretain Applications Help:
- Reduce or eliminate drought stress cycles
- Enhance nutrient & pesticide efficiency
- Control or eliminate dry spot problems
- Improve seed germination
- Improve transplant establishment
- Protect non-irrigated or poorly irrigated areas
We apply 2 applications (Spring and Summer) roughly 90 days apart. Pricing is based upon square footage of lawn.
Learn how Hydretain can help you reduce your watering requirements by 50% or more – even in a drought!